Thought I might give you a report . We had a pretty day at the garden and we got a lot accomplished:
1) roses trimmed
2) planted radishes, carrots, lettuce, and beets
3) cleaned up the herb beds and planted
5) removed most of the brown material in the RainCatcher Garden
6) cleaned up the Color wheel
7) trimmed asparagus
8) worked the compost bins
9) removed the ‘umbrella’ plant from pond – BIG job
10) divided and planted most of the huge papyrus plant
11) removed water lily pots, bailed nasty water from the pond and remove the damaged pond line
12) will dig pond deeper, but not bigger and will decide what type of liner to use
We had a very good day.
Pictures by Kim and Michele
For more about our pond click here.
Tomorrow: More about that lovely little plant in the box at the top of the page-Nasturtium.